- Log into your SAGE Online account. Order Management is also available in SAGE Web and SAGE Mobile.
- Click “Order Management” in the left menu.
- Click “Create New” at the top, and choose to create a supplier form or a client form. For example, if you wanted to create a sales order for a client, select “Create Sales Order.”
- Under “Client,” click the drop-down menu next to client field and choose the client from your CRM. Notice how the client information automatically populates into the Bill To and Ship To information.
- You can add additional details like reference number, terms, shipping account, etc. When creating clients forms, information like terms, shipping accounts, etc. can also pull from client CRM profiles.
- When converting to a purchase order, if you have a main contact listed and/or payment terms listed under the supplier’s profile, it will automatically add that information to the corresponding fields. Note, if you have products from multiple suppliers and/or decorators, a separate PO for each will be created automatically.
- Scroll down to the “Items” section to include any products from your Project Center or even choose to “Add from Scratch.”
- After adding a product, you can select a quantity, adjust colors if needed, select additional charges, add notes, and more.
You can also create an order form straight from a product search. After finding a product, simply click on “Actions,” and choose “Add to Order Form.”
You can even drag and drop products into a form by dragging the product into the interactive order tab.
- To include artwork or files, you can either add from the logo bank, “Add Local File” or drag and drop files to the list.
- Scroll back up to the top to save, view or print, or email your form. You can send the form directly to the supplier through the SAGE network. You can also track the delivery of the form and know when the supplier looked at it through your history. The SAGE system will also send the form the supplier’s preferred email address.