The SAGE DataStream is a full-featured API designed to give promotional products distributors direct access to the vast SAGE product and supplier database in order to implement customized end-user search tools or internal applications. Unlike our other research tools that are turn-key solutions, the SAGE DataStream was specifically developed for complete customization and integration into a distributor's own architecture.
The SAGE DataStream is an Internet-based interface that uses XML structured queries to obtain information. There are several types of queries that can be made. Each query will return data in XML format, which you can then parse and use in your application as necessary. The web interface, ecommerce functionality, and other parts of your site are your responsibility. If you are looking for a turn-key solution instead of developing your own application, take a look at our SAGE PromoSearch product.
The information is obtained from our servers in real-time as your application requires it. Storage of information to be used for future database queries is not permitted so that your users will always have the most up-to-date information possible.
For more information on the SAGE DataStream, please contact your account executive.
- Integrates with your own website
- Development kit designed for developers
- Internet-based interface
- XML used to exchange information
- Live data updates
- Search entire SAGE database
- Leverage SAGE search algorithms
- 950,000+ products
- 4,300+ suppliers
- Fast query responses
- Redundant services for performance and availability
- Complete API documentation
The SAGE DataStream provides real-time API access to the SAGE product and supplier databases. This development tool is perfect for companies that are building their own custom sites with custom e-commerce functionality and want to plug in the SAGE product database to the custom architecture.
Our SAGE DataStream options include:
- SAGE Website DataStream – Used to integrate full product searching into your own site
- SAGE Application DataStream – Used to pull information on particular SAGE products into custom applications
- SAGE Back Office DataStream – Used to integrate product and supplier searching into your back-end internal-use application
- Local Caching Option – For customers who require locally cached supplier and product data for searches instead of retrieving it in real-time
For more information on integrating the SAGE DataStream into your application, please click here.
SAGE XML DataStream - Monthly Subscription
SAGE XML DataStream - Yearly Subscription
SAGE DataStream Application
We are glad that you've chosen to subscribe to receive SAGE DataStream!
Follow these three simple steps to subscribe:
- Download the SAGE DataStream Application.
- Fill out and sign the application.
- Email or fax back the application with your credit card information or mail back the application with your first payment (instructions are on the application).
If you have any questions regarding SAGE or the subscription process, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help!