- How do I install SAGE Online?
- Can I see some example websites?
- Who can help me with Inspire end user catalogs?
- I can't log on because I don't know my user name and password, who can help?
- Does SAGE run on a Mac?
- How do I get my website to come up in Google searches?
- How do I start my website?
- I am a new distributor how do I get started /what forms do I need if I don't have any suppliers as references?
- I have a question about the SAGE Seminar Series that is coming to town?
- How do I order Inspire catalogs online if I am not a SAGE subscriber?
Yes. You can see both example and live sites here.
First you will need to adjust your keyword and description meta tags. This is a good first step in achieving a good ranking. For more information click here.
Visit www.SAGEmember.com and click on the WebExpress tab to being setting up your site. If you would like further training click the Support tab and watch one of our many tutorials on WebExpress or contact a Training Specialist for a one-on-one webinar by clicking here.
We just ask that you provide us with a copy of your business license with your EIN# to show that you are a registered business. For additional information please contact our Sales Department.
Please visit our website for more information on our Seminar Series or call you Account Executive at 800.925.7243.
If you are not a subscriber to SAGE services you can still order the end user catalog, Inspire. Prior to ordering the Inspire catalogs online we must verify that you are a current distributor in the promotional products industry. Click here for our Verification Application. Once approved you will receive a user name and password to www.SAGEmember.com where you can order catalogs.