SAGE Product Rating Dispute Reporting Information
SAGE will investigate any allegation that a rating appears to be made by mistake, violates our SAGE User-Generated Content Guidelines or is otherwise suspicious. It is important to note that we require as part of our user agreement that customers only rate honestly.
The product ratings represent an opinion-based summary of the distributors’ impressions regarding their experience with the product. Ratings are subjective, and distributors are entitled to share their opinions with other distributors.
- What SAGE will consider in a rating dispute
- Did the distributor intend to rate that specific item?
- Did the distributor intend to rate that item provided by that specific supplier?
- Did the distributor intend to rate that number of stars?
- Is there any violation of our rules or suspicious activity related to the rating?
- What SAGE will not do in a rating dispute
- Provide distributor contact information
- Decide who is right or wrong
- Arbitrate disputes of any kind among suppliers and distributors
- Remove product ratings unless our investigation determines that there has been a mistake or a violation of our rules
Submit your rating dispute by clicking here.