We have just released a new SAGE Mobile version and are excited to share all the new features and enhancements with you! SAGE Mobile is an app available for iOS and Android devices that allows industry distributors easy access to all their critical research and business management operations while on the go.
This update introduces several new features and enhancements to product research, project management, file center, and SAGE Chat. SAGE Mobile 11.1 users will see more fields and filters to align with the recently updated capabilities of SAGE Online and SAGE Web, enabling Total Access customers to manage their business across platforms from anywhere, effortlessly.
Some of the new features in the SAGE Mobile 11.1 updates include:
- Addition of new search fields, including EQP, Social Good, and Compliance
- The product detail screen now includes all additional charge information
- Now includes a new shipping section with an icon linking to the shipping charge estimator
- New filter option in Project Management to filter by Project Owner
- More filter options in the activities section, including filtering by workflow steps or notes
- Also, in the activities section, new actions have been added, including copy to clipboard, edit, toggle client visibility, or delete
- Added functionality to be able to rename, copy, move, see properties, and delete files
- Now able to search entire chat threads by word
- Able to save a draft of chats per person
- New action to email, copy or save today’s transcript
SAGE Mobile 11.1 is available now. Current SAGE Total Access subscribers can download SAGE Mobile free from the Apple App Store, Google Play, or the Amazon App Store. The update will download automatically for users who have their app updates turned on.
Leave a Reply