Many nonprofits share a common mission: to spread the word about their cause! As such, the nonprofit sector is one of the top 10 industries purchasing promotional products.
Nonprofit organizations can use promotional items to help build brand awareness. Items like tote bags and tumblers are likely to be used out and about and are great options for getting a logo seen in the community. Smaller giveaway items, like pins and magnets, are perfect for promoting a community event or raising awareness about a cause.
Nonprofits can express appreciation for different levels of donation with gifts ranging from coffee mugs to gift baskets or even recognize community members with custom awards and plaques.
And with so many options to choose from – it’s hard to figure out where to start! So, here are some of our favorite products for nonprofits!
1. Eco Magnetic Notebook With Sticky Notes and Flags
2. Custom-Embroidered Patches
3. Klutch Burlap Neoprene Lunch Bag
4. Hanes® Men’s EcoSmart® Crewneck Sweatshirt
5. Car Sign Magnet
6. Mini Bamboo Blossom Kit With Seeds & Pot
7. Webcam Cover 2.0
8. 7.9″ Reusable Bamboo Utensil Set In Printed Cotton Holder
9. Silicone Smart Wallet
10. Full-Color Business Card Magnet
Did you happen to see anything you liked? All these and over a million more verified products can be found in SAGE Total Access!
Editors Note: This post was originally published in March 2016 and has been revamped and updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.