People love quotes. That’s probably why 30% of retweets on Twitter are quote-related. You can tap into that trend by posting engaging and entertaining quotes on your company’s account. However, quotes are best used in moderation, so try posting just one quote a week. Here are ten motivational quotes from famous figures (real and imaginary) to get you started:
- There is a way out of every box, a solution to every puzzle; it’s just a matter of finding it.
– Captain Jean Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Do what you can, where you are, with what you have. – Teddy Roosevelt
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. – Anais Nin
- Never tell me the odds. – Han Solo, Star Wars
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
- Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it. – Ferris, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- It ain’t about how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. – Rocky, Rocky Balboa
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
- If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. – Booker T. Washington
- You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to. – Sean, Good Will Hunting
You can also use these quotes as content for your Instagram account. Try an app like InstaQuote to easily turn quotes into images, and get posting!