People love quotes. That’s probably why 30% of retweets on Twitter are quote-related. You can tap into that trend by posting engaging and entertaining quotes on your company’s account. However, quotes are best used in moderation, so try posting just one quote a week. Here are ten motivational quotes from famous figures (real and imaginary) to get you started:
- There is a way out of every box, a solution to every puzzle; it’s just a matter of finding it.
– Captain Jean Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Do what you can, where you are, with what you have. – Teddy Roosevelt
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. – Anais Nin
- Never tell me the odds. – Han Solo, Star Wars
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
- Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it. – Ferris, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- It ain’t about how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. – Rocky, Rocky Balboa
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
- If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. – Booker T. Washington
- You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to. – Sean, Good Will Hunting
You can also use these quotes as content for your Instagram account. Try an app like InstaQuote to easily turn quotes into images, and get posting!
Always loved that Ferris Bueller quote. That whole movie is pretty quotable in general!