This Summer’s Hottest Styles in Promotional Apparel
Branded apparel remains the promotional products industry’s most profitable product category. According to a PPAI Distributor Sales Summary, wearables comprise 32% of all product sales. That being said, you really can’t go wrong with showcasing this summer’s popular fashion trends as inspiration for your client’s upcoming corporate gifting initiative.
Stay on trend with these 6 promotional apparel styles that are sizzling hot this summer:
- Color splash: These hottest months of the year are as good a time as any to trade in the otherwise dark and solemn wardrobe for something bold, fresh and exciting! From sky blues to forest greens, colorful apparel choices are sure to get noticed in any environment.
- Athleisure style: Fun in the sun gets a whole new makeover when it comes to trendy athletic gear that is both appealing and practical. Casual Fridays, corporate outings and of course team building events all call for some sporty attire to unite the company spirit.
- Retro is back: The #throwbackthursdays have paid off and now the old school ways of yore are making their way into the world of fashion. Think ringer collars and vintage themes that can revive a nostalgic heart while showcasing your customer’s brand.
- Tanks for all: There’s nothing worse than sweating in long-sleeved dress shirts during daytime heat. Thankfully, this summer gives us a free card to don tank tops all season long. Even better, tank tops are now a unisex trend that captures the likes of both men and women!
- Luxe fabrics: One way to make a client’s favorite item even better is to revive its appearance. Take the logoed polo for example and picture it in a light linen or silk blend that instantly raises its value. That’s win-win scenario for a fraction of the work!
- Trendy extras: Last but not least, no summer outfit is complete without staple accessories. And the best thing about them is that you don’t have to worry about sizing concerns! You simply can’t go wrong with a colorful snap-back cap in one-size-fits-all.
Here are a few of our favorite wearables for this sunny season:
Having trouble finding embroiderers in your area? With SAGE Online 12.5, you can take advantage of the decorator’s search area to quickly find the best option for embroidery and other decorating services! For more information on where to look for promotional products trends, take a look at our post on What’s Hot, What’s Not: 3 Ways to Find Industry Trends.